But Not Gone.
The Breezy 600
(AADL Catalog #W130)
Still available on the AADL program, the Breezy 600 is one of the most versatile A-Category wheelchairs available. Two options, Standard Frame or Hemi Frame allow for a seat-to-floor height range of 13" to 20.5". Other options/features:
- Available in a blue or black frame.
- Seat widths of 14", 15", 16", 17", 18", 19" and 20".
- Seat depths of 16" and 18" although 15" and 17" depths can be obtained through seat sling modification.
- Seat to floor heights increase by 1/2" increments, giving the Breezy 600 15 different seat to floor heights.
- Height adjustable back from 16" to 19".
- Angle adjustable back.
- Flip back height adjustable arms, full or desk length.
- Single post height adjustable arms, full or desk length.
- 60 and 70 degree legrests.
- Articulating or elevating legrests.
- Composite, aluminum or angle adjustable aluminum footplates.
- Threaded offset axle or quick release axles.
- High profile, low profile and pneumatic tires.
- Composite, aluminum, plastic coated or oblique handrims.
- Push or pull brakes with or without extensions.
Shoppers Home Health Care has 45 Breezy 600s in stock, ready for assessments.